Experience Excellence with Personal Service. My professional training and attitude will make the process of selling or buying a home less stressful.
- Full-time REALTOR since 2000 with the experience to help you through the complete real estate transaction and beyond.
- Committed to continuing education in order to understand the ever changing real estate market.
- Native of Oak Ridge and a current Knoxville resident enables me to provide extensive knowledge of the area.
- Committed to protecting the best interest of my clients by providing the data and expertise in every transaction.
- Knoxville Association of Realtors Award of Excellence 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation requires coursework, a minimum amount of transactions and pass written exam. 5% of all agents nationwide have earned this designation.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation requires coursework, performance requirements, represented buyers exclusively in several transactions and pass written tests.
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Concentration on residential real estate.
- Knowledge of Knoxville and surrounding area.
- Knowledge of all aspects of real estate to provide customer service while complying with rules, regulations and laws that govern the real estate industry.
- Educate customers to buying and selling process from the beginning of the transaction to closing and beyond.